April 27, 2011

30 day post- Day 20

Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name.

Well, I'll try to keep this short and sweet something I am not known for.
I changed it a couple times when I first started the blog back in 2008, then we had a hard time getting pregnant and finally when we stopped trying ended up with a little bean in my belly! So I changed the name of the blog to 1 Samuel 1:27;
I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.
Seemed like the perfect verse for my life! While it still is I felt the need for some change up in here. But being the most un-creative person of all time I finally thought of Love Sessions. Like it? Should I change it? Ideas?? Since our last name is Sessions I thought it was a funny play on words. :) OK there ya have it! Boring-o!

No comments: