April 15, 2011

30 day post- Day 13

Day 13 - Your favorite musician and why?

OK so it's a joke between me and a lot of people that every song is "my favorite" (same with movies, every movie is "my favorite movie!". So I won't go into a lot. But I do listen to k-love in my house and car 24/7. I can't stand commercials or annoying gross DJ's on the radio so I choose not to listen to any of the Omaha stations anymore. I don't know the popular top 40 music anymore and I'm OK with that. So anyways in no particular order some of my favs are;

Steven Curtis Chapman
Jars Of Clay
NewsBoys
Natalie Grant
Mandy Moore
Jessica Simpson (only her music not HER personally, gag)
Edwin McCain
Michael Buble
Chris Tomlin
Third Day
Philips, Craig and Dean
Britt Nicole
Blue October
Toni Braxton
The Carpenters

Yeah totally random but that's me! :)

No comments: