April 18, 2011

30 day post- Day 14

Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to.

Ha this will be horrible. Y'all may look down on me after this. I am slightly addicted tv and would die w/out it. I have so wanted to be one of those ppl who get rid of the tv and stop watching it. But then I would be very bored. I just don't think I have the courage. OK so I'll just put myself out there no holding back. My week consists of this;

Sunday;
6pm-AFV (America's funniest videos)
7pm-eh nothing really. Can't usually click around until I find something (or it might be bath night for Hay)
8pm-usually a cake competition show on Food Network
9pm-Real Housewives of Orange County (yes, I'm addicted but that is the only version of that show I watch in my defense)
Also will catch Khloe and Lemar (or whatever version of the Kardashian's is currently on) on re-play later in the week

Monday;
9pm-we tape Castle and watch it later in the week.
I also watch Bethenny Ever After while Castle is taping

Tuesday;
9pm-We tape Body Of Proof
I catch Pregnant In Heels later in the week when Bravo re-plays it
And I HAVE to watch 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, or Teen Mom 2 depending........

Wednesday;
9pm-Top Chef (or again whatever version is on I <3 them all)

Thursday;
7pm-Wipeout
8pm-Bones

Friday;
Nothing

Saturday;
NOTHING. EVER. IS. ON. ugh. Ha

So the nights we don't have something on we do netflix, or have family time, or date night or get together w/ friends. I am trying to figure out a way to afford DVR but it's not in our budget. The VHS thing is getting O.L.D. quick. Oh well I'll survive ;)



**Sorry no pics or links I'm feeling lazy today ;) Hey it's Monday after all!

No comments: