April 12, 2011

30 day post- Day 10

Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat

Hm this could be lengthy. Ha. I LOVE to eat. I LOVE to eat junk. I LOVE to eat junk out. It's bad. It's something I struggle with. Daily. I've gotten better, but could do a LOT better. Anyways, I'll stop and just post the pics!!


Probably my #1 fast food place is Sonic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their Cherry Lime-aids. Oh delish. I could drink a route 44 cherry lime-aid every single day of my life and never get tired of it. Honestly. Pretty sure in heaven I will have a cherry lime-aid and caramel cadbury egg. But I digress. One of my favorite things to order at sonic is the sausage breakfast burrito, tots, and a CLA. (CLA-Cherry Lime-aid). OR the foot long chili cheese coney, tots, and a CLA. But most days me and Hailey go at happy hour, get chili cheese tots and a CLA. Sooooo delish! OK enough sonic. Sorry folks


Taco Bell is a very very close second to Sonic. I have probably had every single item at one time or another on their menu. So many yummy choices! Say what you want about junk in their meat and how bad it is for you. I know. But I can't help but love me some TB. Hailey LOVES it too and can eat a whole soft shell taco by herself! That's Momma's girl. lol. Oh and I HIGHLY suggest the crunch wrap supreme sometime. Delish!


For nice sit down restaurants P.F. Changs and The Cheesecake Factory are tied. For obvious reasons (dessert) I <3 them both. At P.F. Changs I ALWAYS order Honey chicken. YUM-O so delish! And then me and my friend will split the 6 (count um....6 folks) layer chocolate cake. OMG to die for. Soooo bad, but you just have to have some!!
At Cheesecake I love the teriyaki chicken, their salad's are bomb, and the bread they give you as an appetizer. Love it all! And of course you never go there w/out getting some cheesecake! Oh lovely.
The funny thing is, in Omaha both of these restaurants are across the parking lot from each other so if one is to busy or a long wait we just go to the other! LOVE them!



If $ is no object, I would have to say by far my most favorite restaurant EVER of ALL time is Kobe Steakhouse. Oh my goodness delish! I haven't eaten there since Valentine's day 2009 when I was big fat and pregnant. Oh it is so wonderful! It's the awesome kind of restaurant where you sit at a table with 10 other people (friends if your smart, or strangers if it doesn't bother you), and the chef comes out and cooks the food on the griddle in front of you and puts on a show. I love everything about this place! So fun. Maybe I should go there for my Birthday in August..............hmmmmmmmm.............

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love Sonic! Grew up eating there! Unfortunately when I was prego, Northern Illinois did not yet have a Sonic and I craved Cherry Limeades almost every day! So glad we have one now!