April 11, 2011

30 day post- Day 9

Day 9 - A photo of the last item you purchased

Wow this will be exciting ya'll. Better sit down! Ha. I am so boring. So yesterday me and Hay went out and went shopping. The girl really needed some short/short sleeve pajama's. So we went to my #1 favorite clothing store Carters . I <3 that store for real. I spent WAY to much, but it's all good. She is stocked for a little while!

I mean seriously how cute are those??

Then we went to Omaha Steaks, me and Hubby have devolved quite the palate for Hamburger's. We can't eat grocery store burgers anymore. Blah. Gotta have the good stuff! But, they always have amazing sales and they last us a couple months. Sooooooooo delish!!!

So on a more exciting note, a couple weeks ago Steve took Hailey over to his parents so I could have a couple hours "off" woohoo! LOVE that! So I decided to treat myself and get a pedicure. Ohhh I love having my toes done, and looking at cute polished toes make my <3 happy!!!

Not sure if it counts as something I bought but I do love them and so glad I had the time/chance/$ to pamper myself :)

No comments: