April 13, 2011

30 day post- Day 11

Day 11 - What's in your makeup bag?

So I am a total girly-girl. I love me some mani-pedi's, cute purses, talking for hours on end, reality shows, doing my hair, jewelry, ya know the like. (and of course I also love sports!) And Make-up. One of my most favorite stores in the world is Sephora. I can do some major damage in that store. More then any clothing store that I would shop at. (but maybe not Target. I can do thousand's of dollars worth of damage in Target. I digress)
I even got conned talked into selling Ma.ry.ka.y cosmetics like 10 years ago. I was way young, spent WAY to much $ and lost almost all of it. I LOVE their products but I am not one in the wal.mart check lane to tell somebody they need a make-over and to let me give it to them. Mmmmmk not for me! But I still have and use a LOT of their products. So without further ado.......my make up. (ps it's disgusting and a mess and I need to clean it along w/ my brushes. don't judge me)


My roll up bag. I <3 it. When we go on vacation I empty all the pockets and fill the thing w/ bathroom stuff, SOME make-up, vitamins, toothbrush, etc. It's great! Not the smallest thing in the world but I always make it work.


Here it is all un-rolled.

Pocket #1 holds all my make-up brushes, sponge, and 1 compact that has my blush and a couple eye shadows in it.


Pocket #2 holds face stuff. Powder, concealer, foundation, etc.

Pocket #3 is eye shadow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some eye shadow. But I suck at putting it on. Go figure. I put it on the same way every single day :( Oh well (I took out and opened 2 of my most favorite eye shadows right now. Sissy got them for my birthday last year and I <3 them so much!)


And last but not least pocket #4 has random stuff in it. Yet another compact with some blush in it, a cream blush, eye make-up remover, mascara, eye liners, and such. I NEVER wear eye liner or mascara unless we are going somewhere super fancy or special. I am allergic to most of it so I just there with watery red eyes in pain the whole time. I've tried ALL different kinds. Ugh it stinks.
So there you have it folks super exciting right?? Ha ;)

No comments: