April 4, 2011

30 day post- Day 4

Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend

This will be a hard one. I have the most AMAZING friends ever. Everyone says that, but for me it's true!! After Hay was born a lot of my friends dropped off the radar, as to be expected, but I have just had to work extra hard to put myself out there, set up dinners/girl time, ask them to come over, and lots of facebook love! ha. I have also made loads of new Mommy friends which is awesome and I <3 them and need them in my life just as much as the "old" friends!!!

Well, I'll start with my best friend in the world. He may drive me bazonkers most of the time, but we always laugh, have so many inside jokes and he just gets me more then anybody in the world.
Love my Steven Mark, Stevis, Bread-Monster-Fatty, Poppy ;)

My BFF I have known the longest of course is my sissy. We didn't always get along great growing up, we have a lot of different views on life and what-not, and we've had our tiffs, but honestly she is my best friend ever. If I had to be stranded on a desert island she would probably be my #1 pick. I know we would laugh until we cry, and never ever run out of things to talk about. She is my #1 movie watching buddy, cooking/baking pal, and best shopping girlfriend ever! Love her and how she loves my Hailey. She is seriously the BEST Aunt in the world and Hailey LOVES her some Aunt Nattie! <3

My next "oldest" longest Bestie is Jessica. When we moved into our "new" house in 1990 Jess was a cute fun little 3 year old. Oh my how far we've come! Almost all of my memories growing up involve her somehow. Even though we are 5 years apart, really don't have that much on common on paper, we are sisters in our hearts! That girl can make me laugh harder then anybody in the world (get Nat and Jess in a room together and I'm done for!). We have so many stories, inside jokes that NOBODY understands, and I love that she is still in my life after 20 years! Most people aren't still friends with people they grew up with, life can just get away from you. But I promise when we are old Jess will still get crazy phone calls, emails, and facebook notes from me. (if there still is a f/b of course) Even though Florida and Chicago have tried to take her from me I will always stalk her and need her in my life! Hailey LOVES Aunt Jess too, one of her favs. It's so sweet to watch them together!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Chechie, more then words could say!



Of course I have wrote about Megan before. Even though I've only known her 7 years it seems like she has always been there and we've been friends for life. Again she is somebody that could have easily dropped off the face of the earth with me, but I will always need and want her in my life. After you live w/ somebody it's just hard to lose that connection. Even though STOOPID Denver has her living there I'm so glad her Family is still in Omaha so she comes back a couple times a year to visit! I always make sure to clear my weekend when she is in town, even if it means only seeing her for an hour or 2. I know we will be old and grey and listening to our Blue October and drinking a Mike's Hard Cranberry talking about the good old days and the meaning of life ;) Love this girl and especially the way she doesn't care for kids except my Hailey! She loves that girl more then life and it's sooooooo precious to me to watch them together. I know they will have a special bond their whole lives, and get ready Meg I am gonna take you up on your promise and send Hailey to live w/ Aunt Megan for the summer ;) Love my Megs, Meggiemoo, Megan Michelle, Meggie-poo-poo!


Last but NOT least is my Meriam. Again I've only known her for almost 6 years, but seems like we have been sisters forever!!! We are polar opposites, but whenever we get together the laughing and chatting never stops. We can go for days! She is my p.f. changs buddy (um 9 layer chocolate cake anyone?? Hello!), and saved me almost every.single.weekend when we lived w/ the in-laws. I swear I don't know what I would have done w/out her saving my sanity! <3 her. I hope we are life long friends, and that she finds the man of her dreams and has lots of babies so I can spoil them like she does Hay! Love you, Mur, Murmaid, Momma!!!


Of course I have LOTS of other GREAT AWESOME AMAZING Girlfriends (and a pretty awesome Brother!) who I love and adore, but it would take forever if I wrote and posted pics about all of them! But, Nikki, Lynch, Brother Andy, Julia, Charlotta Charlotta, Jules, Sarah, Jen, Christina, Crissi, and all my Mops Mommy's I love you and hope you don't feel to left out! :)

No comments: