April 7, 2011

30 day post- Day 7

Day 7 - Your dream wedding

So this could be a dangerous topic for me. I could post pictures and write about weddings for days. Babies + Weddings + Becky = obsessed. I never want to feel like I am pushing my opinions/thoughts/feelings about this stuff on people, I just LOVE to share information! But trust me I know how annoying it can be when people just talk about themselves and everything they know all the time! So take what I say w/ a grain of salt and if I say something you want more info I would LOVE to help ;) I always hope I never across as pushy, cuz again I HATE those type of ppl!

So my dream wedding........I do believe I already had my dream wedding. Sounds silly but when I thought about it in my head I always saw white chairs, outside in the sunshine. Aka this picture....
Don't get me wrong, things went wrong. It wasn't all perfect, but everything turned out exactly how I wanted it to and it was one of the best days of my life!!!

I always say that if I could get married every year I would. (to the same person of course!)
Different colors, new dresses, fun flowers, different cake flavors, different venues, maybe even a detestation wedding! Oh how I LOVE it! I have all these ideas floating in my head only to never be able to use them. I have thought about being a wedding planner, but you need a degree for that and honestly why should anybody trust me?? Oh well, I'll just keep sharing my ideas with my friends and will have a blast when Hailey gets married!!!

No comments: