February 12, 2009

Spoiled

Have I told ya'll I have the greatest most loving amazing Hubby of all time?? Seriously he is the best. Thru out this entire pregnancy I haven't been the greatest wife and the easiest person on the planet to deal with. Yes I knew I wanted to be pregnant and have a Baby more then anything else in life, I just didn't know it would be THIS hard, this painful and this much sacrifice on my part. I am trying to get better but it's not working. The morning sickness, the hormones, mood swings, constipation, exhaustion, it has all made me very crabby and whiney and I complain far to much. He has gone w/out a good dinner and made himself sandwiches probably a hundred times the last 8 months, he will fetch me snacks so I don't have to get up, rub my feet and my back, brush my hair (cuz it feels o so good), carry heavy things for me so I don't hurt myself/the Baby, gone with me to all the important Dr visits, and loved on this Baby just exactly how I always wanted my Husband to do. He seriously is pretty perfect :)
He makes me laugh and smile all day every day, and he is the most loving patient man ever. That being said and the point of this blog, is Valentine's Day. Usually he goes all out and gets me jewelry, or something equally fantastic that I want so bad (do you remember this man gave me a labeler for Christmas? My goodness does he know me and a God send! I love the friggin thing!), and spoils me rotten. Honestly all I ever tell him I want is a card and to spend good quality time with him. And I am dead serious when I say that. I don't need things to show me that he cares, just his arms and him telling me he loves me! But he always goes above and beyond. Now we have had a joke for years that I've never had flowers sent to work before. Everybody I work w/ gets them from thier boyfriends/hubby's but not me! It was anything the EX would EVER do and Steve just usually buys them and has them waiting for me on the kitchen table when I get home from work. You may remember if you read the post where we got engaged he tried to send me flowers but it didn't work b/c we weren't home. Anyways! This year we decided we would celebrate 2 valentine's day, since it's our last one as a "single couple" haha. Next year we will have a crazy 10 month old and not a lot of time for ourselves! So I really wanted to relish and it and celebrate how much I love him. So we celebrated this past Saturday by going to
Kobe's Steakhouse (which is amazing and one of my top 3 favorite restaurants ever!) and seeing the movie He's Just Not That Into You which I thought was pretty entertaining and liked it but Steve said it was "just OK". Haha. We really hate crowds and finding parking spots, and waiting in lines and so we decided on actual Valentine's Day we will stay in and I'll make us a special dinner and we'll just hang out :) NO presents just cards. I kept teasing about flowers and sending them to me, and then I realized he would probably take me seriously so I kept randomly emailing him telling him NOT to send me any. We just bought a house and are having a baby and medical bills I did NOT need them at all! So of course my mgr at work gets a call from the security desk upstairs and I have a delivery :O Of course I THOUGHT it might be flowers but I kinda half hoped it wasn't cuz I didn't want to feel bad! It was thee most gorgeous bouquet of Purple Tulips (my most favorite color and flower in the world). Girls am I spoiled rotten or what? I don't know what I did to deserve him but God graced me with the best man ever!

Baby if you read this; Know that I love you more then anybody or anything on this earth and I don't deserve you but I am gonna hold on tight to you and never ever let you go! I know we can get through anything and I look forward to so much in this life with you. I love you more then you will ever know (do you know??), Your Wifey! <3


P.S. Sorry this post was kinda all over the place. I am in one of my hormonal moods and can't keep track of myself or my emotions. Thanks for putting up w/ me if you actually read it! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Well, it was a little touch-and-go there for a minute, but I managed to make it through the entire post...LOL

Purple tulips - how fun!

It can be very hard to be pregnant - and most of the time you don't find that stuff out until you actually ARE pregnant.

I promise, it's all worth it in the end.