February 25, 2009

9 weeks

Yes I am totally counting down the weeks until I get to meet my little Jelly Bean. Oh my I can't wait. No more work, I'll have my body back (somewhat who knows in what condition ha), and I'll have my little Girl to hold and take care of and oddle over! Honestly I am sooo excited and anxious! I am most excited to see Steve and how he reacts as a Dad and how much he loves her. I am excited to take those cheesy pictures of them sleeping together with her on his chest and silly things like that! Especially him changing the first poopy diaper ;)
My body has decided to swell and/or retain water. I am NOT very excited about this. My fingers look like sausages with pretty diamond rings on them today :( They were NOT like this yesterday just all the of the sudden. And on Friday night me and sister Natalie went and got pedicures and when I took off my shoes and rolled up my jeans OMG I have CANKLES folks. I almost cried. Seriously. I have always liked my legs/feet. They aren't to big and look good in shorts and I especially love my toes after they are polished and I can wear my cute little sandals. Well, they are not cute fat and puffy and missing ankles! Oh my it was horrible! I am sooooo superficial huh? What if my face blows up?? 9 weeks of this left? Haha. We'll see what my dr says but I am trying to eat so healthy and pump myself full of water but I get so bloated! ha. OK so here are some pictures of me at 29 wks 4 days. I need to take some new ones this week!!

Side profile and my niece standing in front of me. That sweater seriously does hide most of my belly I am way bigger in person trust me! Not the best picture but it will have to do :)
Wendy (having her lil boy March 17th) her friend Leigh (having her lil boy June 1st) and me and Bean! You really can't see how big I am due to the sweater but hope you can see her a lil! :)

We got her room all painted now we are just hanging chair rail and it will be all done! Her crib and changing table come this Saturday and we are soo excited! It will feel so good to have it all done! Yay! Expect pictures to come.

Well, I will end this here even though I am bored out of my gourd! (something my Momma says. Ha) I looked at my last post and can't believe I wrote that much. Oops! Sorry guys! :) Loves!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Not to scare you, but by the time I gave birth (each of my 4 pregnancies), my feet looked like Fred Flintstone's, and I didn't have cankles, I had THIGHkles. LOL

Looking forward to pics of Bean's room.