February 4, 2009

Need more prayer.......

Oh my lovely prayer warrior friends I am in need of your help again!!!! I love you Ladies your the BEST!


One of my very good friends Nikki (she was one of my bridesmaids) gave birth to her 2nd little baby a Boy Cameron on new years day. I got to be there and coach her through her labor and see the delivery of the little man. He was born at 37 wks and was only 5lbs 9oz. Look at how precious he is!



(only about 10 minutes old! So sweet and TINY)

Nikki also has a 3 year daughter and she brought home a cold from daycare and Cameron caught it this past week. Nikki rushed him to the dr yesterday cuz of all his green goobers coming out of his nose. The Dr said he was fine it wasn't in his chest or lungs but to watch him and keep him inside and his nose clear. Well, this morning he made a turn for the worse and was having a hard time breathing, wouldn't eat and looking really bad. Nikki said he would go for a couple seconds without breathing and his lips were turning purple. She rushed him to the ER at Children's Hospital (one of the best in the country) so please pray it's not in his chest and they will let her leave! This little guy is just so tiny and I know he is probably very weak and tired! He is so sweet and I am hoping he will be alright! So scary! I'll update when I hear from her again!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Newborn babies are SO sweet.

I'll definitely pray for your friend's little boy.