October 30, 2008

Winds of change

Ha do you like my subject line? I rock. OK I think I've officially lost it. I'm being a little dramatic but honestly there are lots of changing going on in our lives right now. Apparently Steve is dead. Or he actually works at his job. Either one. Ha. So boring stuff first, our jobs are going well. My dept has been very awesome and understanding about all my pregnancy sickness and going to Dr apt. Steve's office has been wonderful and are very exciting for us. They even let him leave an important conference to hear the heartbeat for the first time a couple weeks ago. So awesome! So we have been very blessed and I am trying to stick through the sick times to save up my PTO. :) Now onto one of my favorite subjects; THE HOUSE! So we had butt loads of rain a couple weeks ago and everything got pushed back and back and back. :( Sad. We were supposed to have siding on the exterior but we don't yet so hopefully that will be up by this weekend. I haven't taken pictures lately cuz honestly not much has changed. We have windows and a front door, sliding back door, and garage door which is very exciting and we went last night to see the siding (which was non-existent) and we have bath tubs, almost all the plumbing and electrical! YAY! So that is huge if I can live on the inside I don't care what the outside looks like right? ha. It's been super hard on me. Especially nesting and being such an organized person to not have a house to clean and organize and not being able to buy baby things like normal people at this stage is hard. I try not to be depressed or let it get me down but driving by our old area of town is super hard. I miss that house so much! But I know in an odd way it's been best for our marriage. In our old house we were always split and I would sit upstairs and be on the computer watching tv in the guest room and Steve would be downstairs watching basketball or playing xbox. Now since we live in less then 200 sq ft we are forced to be together. He watches my shows, gets me popsicles, rubs my back, and holds me after I puke. Ha. So wonderful! I am so blessed to have such an amazing man that puts up w/ me. But more on that later! So we get our final move in date on our new house next week and I will be sure to update you and probably add a ticker so I can start counting down the weeks and days! YAY! So now on to my most favorite subject in the whole entire world! THE BEAN! Oh my how I have fallen in love w/ this little baby. Everybody is telling me it's a girl and getting my hopes up. They say your sickest with girls, and because of the heart rate being so high. We'll see as I know neither of these mean much only God knows at this time what he is making! I am super excited to find out in 10 weeks. To long to wait! Steve is un-able to come to the next apt (honestly nothing exciting will be happening. Just hear the heartbeat and give more blood to them vampires I call the nursing staff. lol) in November so if Dr Reed decides to have a look see there is a possibility we could find out if Bean is a boy or girl but I won't let that happen w/out the Hubby there :) We'll see and of course you know I'll update! Health wise I am slowly but surely getting better. I am 14 weeks today and entering my 2nd trimester so this is the time when everything magically goes away right? Ha. We'll see. I got "sick" again this past Sunday night and Monday morning before work so I broke down and got a prescription filled from my dr. I got Reglan and so far I have no idea what it's doing except making me hungry and eat more and not feel quite as nauseous as before. Still a lil bit but nothing compared to the last 8 weeks. So Praise God! I haven't been eating healthy or caring what I eat just as long as I eat something. I know this will soon change but I am cutting myself a break since I have lost over 10 lbs since I first found out I was prego. I ordered a pregnancy work out video to start and also a pregnancy journal to start documenting things. Cuz we all know how much I love to write and document things :) I keep saying I will take a prego pic but honestly they wouldn't be that exciting so I am holding off until I am officially showing. I need to do it sooner then later tho. In other news we are getting really excited for the Holidays and to spend Thanksgiving with our families thanking God for all our blessings and our wonderful amazing families! I am super duper excited for Christmas!!! I love this time of year and all things fall and Holidays! Winter and snow not so much but I know it comes along with it. :) I also booked me a flight to go from Omaha to Denver to see my Megpie! YAYAYAYAY! I already had this trip planned so hopefully all things will go as planned and I can actually go this time! I am super duper excited to see her and her life outside of Nebraska! Love you Megs can't wait to come visit! OK this was dumb and boring so I'm outta here now! Loves to all! LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS PEOPLE! Ha

P.S. Remember to check on Stellan and prayers of Thankfulness to a loving amazing God that could only perform a miracle like this!

No comments: