October 28, 2008

Ode to my Boo






So I know ya'll are gonna stop reading my Blog if I don't stop stealing Meme's from other people but this one is about one of my most favorite people in the world so I had to fill it out!


1. He is sitting in front of the TV, what is he watching?
Honestly most likely playing xbox 360, but if for some reason the TV is actually on a channel it's either something on Discovery Channel (Mythbusters or Dirty Jobs), or HGTV I love me a home makeover Hubby! Oh and depending on the time of year almost always NBA


2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Nothing at all if it does have dressing it's all mine he eats his salad plain. So weird!


3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Deserts


4. You go out to a bar, what does he order?
Water, we don't do the bar scene


5. Where did he go to High School?
Wheeling in Chi town and then graduated from Elkhorn in Nebraska


6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 1/2 but it can depend on the shoe


7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
Basketball cards and xbox games


8. What is his favorite sandwich?
Roast Beef plain just bread and meat. He is my plain man so boring!


9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Hmmmm probably spaghetti and meatballs or Beef Stew
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Captain Crunch Peanut Butter


11. What would he never wear?
Jeans :( No matter how cute he looks in them he hates them


12. What is his favorite sports team?
Doesn't really have one follows players not teams (this annoys me to no end)


13. Who will he vote for?
Dunno we don't talk about that it could just start a fight so it's pointless


14. Who is his best friend?
Me, his brother, my BIL


15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
whine at him all the time and lay guilt trips on him (even tho I am joking)


16. How many states has he lived in?
2- Ill and Neb


17. What is his heritage?
heck if I know a mix of everything like me I think?!?!


18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake is it?
no cake. He would rather have a loaf of bread. Seriously


19. Did he play sports in High School?
Yeah HUGE into basketball even ruined his knees for it. He played 1 game of Football and got hurt to. Ha I love you Honey!


20. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing his video games and luckily for me spending time with me and watching tv/movies!





OK so I'm tagging all you girls out there that read this (all 2 of you!) to fill it out so I can read it to!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you got them all right!! U know me so well! LU! -Steve