October 23, 2008

Bored

So this week is crawling by and today is the worst. I am sooooooo ready to go home! So I found this on a random blog I started reading today and yes I stole it. Yes I am a blog stalker (the first step is admitting you have a problem right??). So I don't do a tag or anything just fill it out and leave me a comment so I can read it and comment on your blog! YAY!

70 QUIRKS ABOUT ME -

1. Initials: Well the long answer is RLS used to be RLC so I went from being RC Cola to being BS haha

2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: OK I had to look this up cuz I had no idea and I found nobody at all. All I could find that I knew was Fidel Castro and I don't want to claim that!

3. Last thing you ate?: Some dried apricots. Blah they weren't very good

4. For or against same sex marriage?: We won't go there

5. Last person you hugged?: My Steven

6. Are you single?: Nope married and lovin it!!!!

7. How many U.S states have you been to?: Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Georgia, South Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, California, Nevada, Michigan, Colorado, Alabama, Indiana, Tennessee

8. How many of the U.S states have you lived in: Just good ol Nebraska why leave everybody is right here for the most part! :)

9. Ever lived outside of the US: See above ^

10. Name something you like physically about yourself: My feet esp after a pedi and my bum. Ha

11. Who is your best friend?: I have lots!

12. Why are you still up?: Cuz it's only 8:40am I would love to be in bed but I have to make a buck!

13. Who made you angry today?: Nobody yet give me time tho.......

14. Favorite type of Food?: Salad and Cheesecake (but not mixed together)

15. Favorite holiday?: Christmas! Actually Christmas Eve is the BEST! 4th Of July is a close 2nd

16. Do you download music: Of course!

17. Do you think Elvis is still alive?: um no

18. Have you ever lied about being in love with someone?: No I probably used the term "love" to loosely in my younger days but live and learn

19. First Song on your iPod?: 6, 8, 12 by Brian McKnight love it!

20. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?: Um no not that I can think of

21. Do you love anyone?: Very much!

22. Do you like Bush?: I'm sure he is a very nice person and I pray for him. We'll leave it at that

23. Have you ever bungee jumped?: Heck no I do NOT have a death wish and am deathly afraid of heights

24. Have you ever gone white-water rafting:? Again with the death wish, NO

25. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?: Yeah dirty ol men comin' in the bank. Gross

26. How much money ya got?: Just some random change in my wallet

27. Have you met a real redneck?: I live WAY to close to Iowa and Missouri

28. How is the weather right now?: Cold and rainy and dark :( Depressing week!

29. What are you listening to right now: The stupid phone ringing at work

30. What is your current favorite song?: Ohhhhh to many to count! Probably Be Near by Shane
& Shane

31. What is the last movie you watched: The Notebook w/ Hubby

32. Do you wear contacts: nope to dope

33. Where was the last place you went besides your house?: Applebees for dinner!

34. What are you afraid of?: Bats, Midgets (it's my blog and I will use that very un-pc word if I want to), Clowns (midget clowns make me pee myself. Oh my)

35. How many piercings and tattoo's do you have?: 2 and 1

36. How many pets do you have: 0

37. What's one thing you've learned?: Never to pick your nose while driving or at least not when people are looking

38. What do you usually order from Starbucks?: A smoothie or Hot chocolate. Yum! But if I am feeling daring I will get a decaf white chocolate mocha. Oh heaven!

39. Have you ever fired a gun?: A BB gun that is it

40. Are you missing someone?: yea my Megpie

41. Fav. TV show?: The Hills, House Hunters, America's Funniest Videos (Sorry but I love it), Wipeout

42. Do you have an iPod?: Sure do it's red and super cute!

43. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?: My friend Kristi used to tell me I looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt but we were online/pen pals and she never saw me in person. But trust me I never looked like her. At all

44. Do you like ponytails on men?: Heck no!

45. Who would you like to see right now?: A couple different people

46. Favorite movie of all time?: ohhhhhh a million! Haha we'll just go w/ Drop Dead Gorgeous

47. Do you find yourself loved?: Very very very much!!!

48. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?: Yeah high school was a very long hard time. Ha

49. Favorite flower: Tulips

50. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?: Lots and lots of extra butter!

51. What Magazines are you reading: Old lady ones. Ha. And people.com every day. Don't judge me

52. Have you ever ridden in a limo: for my sis's wedding

53. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?: Lots of Grandparents and a couple other close friends :(

54. Do you love David Hasselhoff?: Um not so much

55. What's something that really bugs you?: Rude ppl that don't know how to drive

56. Favorite 80s song?: Footloose

57. Do you like Michael Jackson?: His early 90's stuff

58. What's your favorite smell?: Babies and my Hubby right out of the shower

59. Favorite basketball team: Bulls I guess NBA is Steve's thing

60. Favorite cereal: Lucky Charms

61. Do you drive: Everywhere!

62. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?: um 1 day I think. I die w/out my sleep I NEED lots of it

63. Last time you went bowling?: August for Brother Andy's Birthday!

64. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: At a Catholic Church (I am not catholic) for a lock in for highschoolers w/ my ex boyfriend. It was fun but I almost died I was so tired!

65. Who was your last phone call?: Customers blah

66. Last time you were at work?: Currently

67. What's your favorite state to be in?: right where I am! Penn w/ Jessie or Colorado w/ Meg are good to!

No comments: