September 30, 2011

27 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 weeks

Size of baby: 2 lbs and 14 1/2 in long. The size of a head of cauliflower

Total Weight Gain/Loss: no idea but we'll see in a couple weeks at my next apt. I haven't been very good :/ nervous!

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity except gouchos. Feel huge, but I know I am almost done. Just hope I can wear what I have and not break down and buy new stuff.

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!

Movement: She moves a LOT but sleeps a lot too. She is shy, if I poke her she will not move. And when she is asleep no amount of pushing or prodding will make her move. Seriously opposite from her big sis

Sleep: Starting to get sore already. Getting 5-6 hour stretches before I wake up and potty (which is only once a night). So I'm feeling pretty good!

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy :( Tried my body pillow and I just can't do it. I'm trying to cut out sugar and failing. I think this is gonna be hard for me. I do miss getting a drink every now and then. Oh well

Cravings: Anything and everything un healthy :( Still love the dumb ice cream. Ughhhh

Symptoms: Some heart burn, tired, feel huge, back aches, hungry 24/7, but I know it's the last time I do this so I am trying to enjoy it!

Best Moment this week: One night Peanut was kicking and flopping away at like 5:30am, it woke me up and I could VERY distinctly tell what body parts of hers were what. We had a fun time pushing on each other for about 15 minutes. I was tired but could have done it for hours! So sweet.

No comments: