October 14, 2011

28/29 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 weeks

Size of baby: 2 1/2 lbs and 15+ in long. The size of a Butternut Squash

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Only gained 5 lbs last month! WOOHOO! Pretty proud of that, only gained 12 lbs so far this whole pregnancy, sure it's from keeping active and having a toddler :) Hoping I don't put on much more so it will come right off after she is here

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity except gauchos. Glad it's getting colder out so I can wear big winter t-shirts/sweatshirts/and sweaters. Don't feel like ANY of my pants fit me :(

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!

Movement: She moves a LOT but sleeps a lot too. I can totally tell what body part is what. So fun to push on her feet and get a reaction. LOVE it, I just sit and stare at my belly for hours it seems!

Sleep: Between Hailey STILL not sleeping well, and 3rd trimester exhaustion I am dead tired every day by 5pm and could go to bed at like 7pm every night :(

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy :( I do miss getting a drink every now and then. Oh well

Cravings: Haven't wrote this I don't think, but EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT. before bed this pregnancy I have eaten an orange. Last week I ran out and was lost! So yummy! I seriously eat one every day, it's weird. Also Peanut Butter M&M's, it was skittles w/ Hailey and PBMM this time. Weird. Oh and all things baked. Brownies, pie, crisps, cookies. Yum-o!

Symptoms: Feeling like I'm in the 3rd trimester. LOL. Feel huge, can't walk, over all soreness, BUT I am almost done already and I am soooooooo excited to see my girl in 3 months!

Best Moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat at the midwife apt, seeing and feeling her move like a crazy lady!!!
Everyday is a blessing and I am so excited but 2 bad things happened the last 2 weeks; failed my 1 hour G/D test by 2 points. We'll see if they make me do a 3 hour test or not. I am refusing, but am getting the run around from the midwife office. SUCH a pain!
Speaking of midwife office, less then 3 months from my due date I find out that the midwives are not able to see patients at their office OR deliver at the amazing hospital attached to their office! What the...?? No idea what happened but I'm NOT happy. They can still see me and deliver but at a different hospital downtown. It's a mess. I don't want to switch so I'll just go with it. I'm going to do a tour of the maternity ward and go from there. Ughhhhh!



28 Weeks

No comments: