October 21, 2011

30 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 weeks

Size of baby: 3 lbs and 15.7+ in long. The size of a Head Of Cabbage

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Trying to be good, especially since I failed my 1 hour G/D test. We'll see in a couple weeks!

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity except gauchos. Glad it's getting colder out so I can wear big winter t-shirts/sweatshirts/and sweaters. Don't feel like ANY of my pants fit me :(

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!

Movement: LOVE feeling her, as she gets bigger she is moving a lot more. I think she is almost out of room!

Sleep: Getting there. Having a H A R D week getting big sister to sleep. Oy! But we'll keep trying and I keep taking naps :)

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy :( I could have REALLY used a cocktail this week. Ha

Cravings: All things Bakes. Only bad things :( I'm trying to resist, sometimes fruit curbs it but not usually. Still could eat a bag of peanut butter M&M's every night. I keep ice cream out of the house but that still sounds amazing too :(

Symptoms: Bones ache, headaches, SOME heartburn (but about 1/4 less then Hailey! Thank you chiro!), waddle when I walk (ha), ya know the norm. Feeling blessed and NOT complaining though!

Best Moment this week: Getting to tour the hospital where Franklin will be born. Not where I planned but still nice, quiet, private and hopefully a WAY better/different delivery then Hailey! :)

No comments: