October 28, 2011

31 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 weeks

Size of baby: 3.3 lbs and 16+ in long. The equivalent of 4 navel oranges (yummy my fave!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Don't feel like I've fully ballooned up yet, still mostly ALL baby belly :)

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity except gauchos. Glad it's getting colder out so I can wear big winter t-shirts/sweatshirts/and sweaters. Don't feel like ANY of my pants fit me :(

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!

Movement: She is getting more interactive with me. It's pretty fun. She is moving A LOT, but is a good sleeper too :)

Sleep: Hailey is having a good week so I've gotten some good sleep! Only getting up once to potty, taking naps most days. Having to use the body pillow, it really hurts my belly to lay on my side. Ugh!!

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy :( Not having to pull up my pants every 3 seconds. lol
Cravings: All things Baked. Pumpkin stuff is amazing. Oh a caramel apple sounds soooo yummy!

Symptoms: The normal "I feel like a house" stuff, but also the muscles right around my groin (sorry TMI) KILL. To the point where I can't walk by the end of the day they hurt SOOOOOOOO bad. I do not remember this at all with Hailey. My Chiro told stretch a LOT and that it's normal, just from my pelvis moving apart. Ouch!!

Best Moment this week: Our camera broke :( So I made Steve get me a new one before Baby comes! :) It's a nice new pretty black one! Fun! Also carving pumpkin w/ big sister was fun and looking forward to Halloween!



Sorry it's so huge you couldn't see it small ;) 31 weeks on the left with Hailey and 31 weeks with Baby Franklin on right :) Hard to compare but kinda fun!

No comments: