November 4, 2011

32 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: 3.75 lbs and 16.7 in long. The equivalent of a jicama (whatever that is!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Find out on Tues at midwife apt. Still no edema which I am pretty darn proud/happy about, so I think I'm doing good!

Maternity Clothes: pretty much all Baby belly. Pulling down my shirts and up my pants 24/7! Ha.

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!

Movement: She is so funny. Moves A LOT. Is still head down as far as I can tell (PTL!), doesn't like to interact with people touching my belly, shy or stubborn?? Ha we will soon learn!

Sleep: S O R E. Hard to fall asleep at night. Everything hurts and no position feels comfty. But I know this is just preparing me for being up all night with my cute girl.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy :( Not having to pull up my pants every 3 seconds. Having a cocktail, the usual stuff. But it's SOOOOO worth it and not much longer now!

Cravings: All things Baked. Pumpkin stuff is amazing. Same stuff, brownies, cookies, pie, crisps, all things fall and holiday!

Symptoms: just feel HUGE. My tailbone hurts a LOT which I am going to discuss with my chiro tomorrow. Makes me nervous for delivery. My sinus are acting up also which isn't fun but I know it's mostly the weather changing. I know my girl still needs awhile to cook, but I'm ready to have my body back and not hurt and ache all the time!

Best Moment this week: Taking Hailey Trick or Treating and seeing the joy on her face. Getting some more baby gear (swaddle blankets, diaper bag, diapers), and some projects done around the house! Can't believe I made it to 32 weeks, I am so blessed to have had such an amazing pregnancy this far! Wayyyy different then her big sister that is for sure :)

No comments: