November 9, 2011

33 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of baby: 17+ inches long and over 4 lbs. The size of a Pineapple (yum my favorite!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained. We'll leave it at that. I'm almost to my top weight when Hay was born :( Just hoping it doesn't mean this baby will be like 9 lbs or something. Oy!

Maternity Clothes: pretty much all Baby belly. Pulling down my shirts and up my pants 24/7! Ha.

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! Can't wait to see her gorgeous face and meet her!

Movement: She is so funny. Moves A LOT. Is still head down, doesn't like to interact with people touching my belly, shy or stubborn?? Ha we will soon learn!

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good, had a BAD cold the last couple weeks and trying to figure out what works to help me sleep!

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy :( Not having to pull up my pants every 3 seconds. Having a cocktail, the usual stuff. But it's SOOOOO worth it and not much longer now!

Cravings: Any and all things sugar and un healthy. But I'm trying to balance and eat LOTS of fruit and healthy stuff. Oh I ALSO love my Sierra Mist Cranberry YUMMMMM

Symptoms: Tailbone KILLS if I sit to long/in the wrong position, my pelvis ohhh my aching pelvis the muscle are aching 24/7 so horrible!

Best Moment this week: Getting more things done around the house for Franklin's arrival, just surviving and getting excited about the Holiday's and meeting my newest Princess!

No comments: