November 20, 2011

34 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Size of baby: 18+ inches long and 4 3/4 lbs. The size of a Cantaloupe

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Enough. Not sure will find out Monday at Midwife apt!

Maternity Clothes: Only sweat pants, tshirts, and sweatshirts fit me! Can't even zip up my winter coat!

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!

Movement: Going crazy with the movements. She had the hiccups for like 1 1/2 hours the other night at 3:30, thus causing Mommy to miss LOTS of sleep. She is getting less shy and if you put your hand on my belly she still goes crazy! Just like her Big sis ;)

Sleep: Going pretty good. Only waking once at night to pee, having a hard time falling back to sleep sometimes but oh well. I know it's easier now that she is inside then out of me to sleep!

What I miss: Just having my body! I am sore and getting to the end....

Cravings: Still nightly oranges, lots of fruit, pop, sugar, baked goods (SO EXCITED for the Holiday's! I am gonna be a baking machine and give it all away!)

Symptoms: Tailbone is still killing me. Pelvis muscles kill, just overall sore at the end of the day

Best Moment this week: Honestly sorry to be a bummer, but not a great week. I love getting to know this baby and get ready for her, but I am sore and tired and chasing after a 2 year old!

No comments: