November 25, 2011

35 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 weeks

Size of baby: 18+ inches long and 5 1/4 lbs. The size of a Honeydew Melon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At the rate I am going I will end up weighing more then I did w/ Hay :( BUT I started higher this time......I gained 5 lbs in 2 weeks so I gotta watch it the midwife said

Maternity Clothes: I have this strip of belly that is always cold because NOTHING fits. ALL shirts are to short and pants just roll off my big belly. Ha. Not much longer now!

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! So can NOT wait to meet her, tell everybody her beautiful name and dress her up!!!

Movement: She is insane. Always pushing herself on my left side RIGHT into my intestines. OUCH!! But it's OK I try to be patient b/c when she doesn't move I freak out and worry. And I know I will miss the feelings soon enough, and since this is my LAST kid EVER to carry I will miss it a LOT one day! :)

Sleep: Oh I need so much of it, yet I'm not getting hardly any it feels like. Just hard to get comfty and STAY comfty, to big and everything hurts! I pee once about every 4-6 hours so not to bad. My friend told me not to complain b/c right now is the easiest time and I am getting WAY more sleep since she is inside of me and not out ;) HOW TRUE!!!

What I miss: Just having my body! I am sore and getting to the end....

Cravings: Still nightly oranges, lots of fruit, pop, sugar, baked goods (SO EXCITED for the Holiday's! I am gonna be a baking machine and give it all away!)

Symptoms: Tired, hard to eat much at a time b/c my stomach is smushed (not complaining about that tho!), feel like a house, LOTS of back pain but I know it will be worth it. And crazy enough one day I will wish and want to be pregnant again so I'm trying not to complain and enjoy it
(Side Note;GREAT news, at 31 wk with Hailey I swelled up like a freaking elephant. Couldn't walk or move. This time NO EDEMA. Seriously this is a huge praise b/c that was one of my main concerns about ever having another Baby. I did however decided to stop wearing my wedding rings yesterday :( Due simply to weight gain they were to hard to get on and off and God forbid I have to have an emergency c-section I did NOT want them cut off :( )

Best Moment this week: THANKSGIVING!!! I got to see my 2 best friends, Jess and Meg! Unfortunately due to my stomach being smashed under my lungs I couldn't eat a lot of yummy food but that's OK I am trying to limit myself. We decorated for Christmas! Always fun and exciting, especially since Hailey was so into it and excited this year! She is really getting it this year which is such fun for Momma! Also since I found out my due date I kept telling myself that if I just make it to Thanksgiving time will fly after that and baby girl will be here SOON after! So here we go.................

No comments: