December 2, 2011

36 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 weeks

Size of baby: 18 1/2 inches long and 6 lbs.(I honestly highly doubt she is that big, Hailey was only 6.6 at 38 weeks, so she is probably just over 5 lbs would be my guess but what do I know)
The size of a Crenshaw Melon (a huh?)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I go Monday, so far though I have gained about 25 lbs which is pretty normal hoping for not much more!

Maternity Clothes: NOTHING FITS! This was a HUGE frustration this week. Can't zip my coat (high of 26 today. oh joy), or make anything long enough to fit. It's horrible. I had a huge breakdown before church on Sunday and ended up wearing Hubby's coat :(

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! So blessed and excited for another Princess!

Movement: This girl is crazy just like her big sis was. I thought she was so much more calm then her sis, but nope. As she has gotten bigger the movement is crazy!! Digging her feet/heels/legs all over me. Quite entertaining. Steve has felt it a couple times and I love how wide his eyes get. He can't believe what I have to deal with all the time. Makes me happy ;) lol

Sleep: Doing good at night actually. Waking once or twice a night to pee, some nights are worse then others but I know I am lucky!

What I miss: Clothes fitting me, sleeping through the night, not much I know I'm ALMOST done and trying to cherish it!
Cravings: Just junk food. Still my oranges, and sierra mist cranberry. Love me some sugar!

Symptoms: Pelvis is KILLING me. Feels like I am bruised inside. It seriously hurts so bad. My back is getting worse and worse (thank GOODNESS for chiro and the stretches he showed me). Heartburn, just overall soreness. I am defiantly ready to have my body back!

Best Moment this week: Hitting the 9 month mark and getting ready for her arrival! Decorating w/ Hailey was sooooooo fun and I am trying to treasuring our last few weeks just the 2 of us. Hailey is getting excited for "Baby Sister" and we're talking and trying to prepare her for her whole world to get rocked!


My "view" from here ;)

Left 36 wk 2 days with Hailey, right 36 wk with Peanut

No comments: