December 9, 2011

37 Weeks!!!!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 weeks

Size of baby: 19+ inches long and 6 lbs.and is the size of a stalk of swiss chard (sick what is that?? Google is my friend....)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I maintained my weight! Which is a miracle size we had Thanksgiving squeezed in there :) I gave up Pop and tried not to eat fast food so it worked!

Maternity Clothes: Still nothing. No pants go up high enough so I always have this 2'' belly hanging out. Soo attractive I feel so white trash. Ha oh well ALMOST DONE!

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! Can't wait to share her name :)

Movement: crazy as usual. Since she isn't engaged (more later) she is all over. Hopefully she is thinking about dropping and getting ready to come out soon!!! She does love to kick me in the right side and try to get her foot out of my belly. Doesn't work that way kid.....

Sleep: Doing good at night actually. Waking once or twice a night to pee, some nights are worse then others but I know I am lucky!

What I miss: Being warm since no clothes fit me, feeling better physically and having more energy

Cravings: Junk, oranges, water, graham crackers with frosting, random things but not hungry much. Thanks 3rd trimester ;)

Symptoms: Major major back pain if I stand to long or try to do to much. I've had to stop picking up Hailey period because it hurts my back. :( Makes Momma sad. TMI but I seem more gassy this week. Ugh

Best Moment this week: Had a midwife apt Monday that depressed me. Not a lot of good news/things I wanted to hear. So I was feeling defeated. Then this morning at Mops everybody was asking if I am ready to go yet and clearly I am NOT since this girl is showing NO signs of coming any more then she was 9 months ago :( THEN today at 4pm I started having braxton hicks/contractions! They lasted about 2 hours and I was actually getting nervous! Feeling great now and no more cramping but I'm hoping that kicks this little girls butt in gear to move down and start the process! Still hoping she stays in until the 23rd though :) Had a fun week w/ Hailey and getting ready for Christmas!

No comments: