December 16, 2011

38 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 38 weeks

Size of baby: 19 1/2 inches long and about 7 lbs. the size of a Leek

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I lost a pound! Which is a miracle since I baked like 64 different kinds of cookies this week! Woohoo less weight I have to lose later :)

Maternity Clothes: Still nothing.Fits.Me. No pants go up high enough so I always have this 2'' belly hanging out. Wearing Steve's wool coat since I look like a stuffed sausage in mine! ha

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! Can't wait to share her name :)

Movement: Well, she has been a little more quiet the last 2 days. Hopefully she is engaged and ready to come out so she doesn't have much room!

Sleep: Actually sleeping amazing. I think I am so worn out from the day and taking care of Hay and all my cooking/baking I am doing! I get about 4-5 hour stretches! Takes awhile to fall asleep cuz I am uncomfortable and can't breathe through my nose but once I fall asleep I sleep well!

What I miss: Being able to breathe through my nose, clothes fitting me, having my body back!

Cravings: Christmas cookies of course!

Symptoms: I am just done. Sorry I don't want to be wendy whiner. And I am going to publicly be the WORST person/Mother ever, but people talk about how GREAT and AMAZING it is to feel the baby move and kick and how I'll miss it one day. And I'm sure I will. But I hate it right now. When your like 18-25 weeks and it's just a lil baby fish inside of you it's great! I loved it! Now it's a freaking cinder block inside of me and it HURTS. BAD. It's not fun and I am ready for her to be out. There I said it. Sorry peeps just keepin it real


Best Moment this week: The house is completely ready for her to come. I just need to pack some clothes in my hospital bag, and a bag of snacks for labor, camera/laptop/etc and we're ready. I also froze a BUNCH of meals so I don't have to cook dinner for a while. This is the type a planner in me. I MUST be ready and do as much preparing as I can! Some people probably think I'm crazy but it's just me.
Had a midwife apt and after feeling defeated last week it was a little better. she told me she is LOW LOW LOW and ready to come out! WOOHOO! BUT she said she will see me for my apt next Fri :( She doesn't think I am ready to go yet. We have SO many people praying for this baby to come before 1/1/12. This type a planner is trying to give this over to God and know that HIS plan is perfect and NOT mine. She has her birth date picked and I just need to trust in that! I have an induction date set of 1/13/12 but if I make it that far I will die. We'l see! This is the longest I have ever been pregnant (Hailey was born yesterday! I knew this little one wasn't going to follow in her big sis's footsteps), and I'm ready to be done. But again if she waits until the 26th-27th that is perfect too :) And obviously I just want her HEALTHY and perfect and to come home!! That is and has been my biggest prayer. If she has to be in there until March to be healthy I would do it!




Large and in charge. Oy vey!

No comments: