September 16, 2011

25 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: About a pound and a 1/2 & 13 1/2" long or the size of a rutabaga

Total Weight Gain/Loss: So I was baaaad this last month and put on 7 lbs in one month!!! :*( MAJOR SOB! BUT, the good news is that even with that 7 lbs I have only put on a total of 6 lbs above my pre pregnancy weight so my midwife said that is amazing and I am perfect! HA! Losing all that weight in the beginning helps me not to pack it on, and I am trying trying trying to get better eating habits to avoid edema and a huge weight gain. We'll see!

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity except gouchos. My summer shirts are getting tight :(

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!

Movement: She moves a LOT but sleeps a lot too. Or maybe I am to busy to focus on feeling her?? Hailey has even felt/seen her move. She gets so wide eyed it's adorable

Sleep: Starting to get sore already. Oh well I know it will only get worse from here. Still taking an hour nap everyday when Hailey naps

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy :( Tried my body pillow and I just can't do it. I'm trying to cut out sugar and failing. I think this is gonna be hard for me

Cravings: ICE CREAM! Sugar, anything un-healthy, fast food, Panera salad and broccoli cheddar soup! YUM! Oh one of my biggest ones is homemade apple sauce. All warm and chunky sounds sooo good I need to make some asap!

Symptoms:Nothing really, feeling good just tired from chasing around a 2 year old!!

Best Moment this week: Having a GREAT midwife apt and getting to hear Baby Franklin's heart beat :) Getting lots of cleaning/projects/weirdo nesting things done around the house. YAY!

No comments: