September 9, 2011

24 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: About 1 lb 4-5 oz & a foot long or the size of a Ear Of Corn

Total Weight Gain/Loss: eh I've been pretty good. We'll see at next apt next week. (I actually remember my weight from last month this time!)

Maternity Clothes: Only sweats for pants still fit, other wise all maternity pants. Shirts are getting to be slim pickins. :( I don't have much maternity clothes so I am looking forward to cooler weather with big hoodies and sweaters! :)

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!

Movement: ALL. THE. TIME. This girl is a gymnast. No calmer then her big sis was in utero. Oh Lord help me......

Sleep: Slowly getting better and adjusting to Hailey's new early wake times. Hopefully once she is done getting her molars we will get back into a good sleeping pattern. At least we still get our naps in every day :)

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy :( Tried my body pillow and I just can't do it. I'm trying to cut out sugar and failing. I think this is gonna be hard for me

Cravings: ICE CREAM! M&M's ha. Sugar, anything un-healthy, fast food, Panera salad and broccoli cheddar soup! YUM! Oh one of my biggest ones is homemade apple sauce. All warm and chunky sounds sooo good I need to make some asap!

Symptoms:Nothing really, feeling good just tired from chasing around a 2 year old!!

Best Moment this week: Feeling more movement, got LOADS of cleaning/nesting projects done around the house :)

No comments: