September 2, 2011

23 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of baby: Over 1 lb & just a little over 11 in or the size of a Mango. Yum mango! ha

Total Weight Gain/Loss: eh I've been pretty good. We'll see at next apt in a couple weeks though!

Maternity Clothes: Only sweats for pants still fit, other wise all maternity pants. Shirts are getting to be slim pickins. :( I don't have much maternity clothes so I am looking forward to cooler weather with big hoodies and sweaters! :)

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!

Movement: Feeling her and seeing her from the outside all the time. Started feeling her move when standing and moving around. Honestly I am so busy w/ life and a 2 year old I don't think about it much when we are up and around, and sometimes I mistake it for a muscle spasm or gas but then I remember it's my lil Peanut and I always smile and pray for her :)

Sleep: This child is on my bladder and it isn't funny. I think I broke some kind of record the other night and from the time I put Hay to bed (9pmish) until I woke up I peed like 7 times during the night. Ughhhh! Hailey is currently working on 2 yr molar #3 (yes STILL 1 more to go. God help me!) so after a week of GOOD sleep and even 2 days of her sleeping until 10am we are back to waking a couple times at night and starting our day at 7am :( Rarely has there been a day during this pregnancy that I have missed taking a nap during the day when Hailey sleeps. I NEED MY SLEEP!!!!

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy :( Also resulting in not so good sleep, I have a hard time getting in a comfty position

Cravings: ICE CREAM! M&M's ha. Sugar, anything un-healthy, fast food, Panera salad and broccoli cheddar soup! YUM! Oh one of my biggest ones is homemade apple sauce. All warm and chunky sounds sooo good I need to make some asap!

Symptoms:LOADS heartburn lately of course that is probably from my diet, (this little one decided she didn't want to be bald) doing good but I know things are going down hill! Starting to feel HUGE!

Best Moment this week: Feeling her move more and more, being super productive at home w/ all my nesting/cleaning projects (um hello pulling weeds for 2 hours and vacuuming above the kitchen cabinets. Crazy!) :) Can't wait to have my 2 girls!!

No comments: