August 26, 2011

22 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: Almost 1 lb & 11 in or the size of a spaghetti squash

Total Weight Gain/Loss: don't feel much better then last week. Hopefully! ;)

Maternity Clothes: Only sweats for pants still fit, other wise mainly maternity pants. Almost all my shirts still fit

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!

Movement: Feeling her and seeing her from the outside all the time. Still not when I am moving around, but I know it's coming soon! This is much sooner then w/ Hailey also

Sleep: Hailey is sleeping better and so am I. I start my day a lot earlier then I used to, but no biggy I'm expecting that will happens when #2 gets here anyways!

What I miss: Nothing, super excited to grow my sweet girl and meet her soon!!!

Cravings: ICE CREAM! ha. Sugar, anything un-healthy, fast food, luckily still salad and veggies in ranch

Symptoms:some heartburn lately of course that is probably from my diet, back is doing GREAT, feeling awesome!!!

Best Moment this week: Got baby girl's closet and clothes are ready (um can you say OCD??), more nesting/cleaning projects around the house, and just feeling her move and saying her name every once in awhile ;)

No comments: