August 12, 2011

19/20 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 weeks

Size of baby: 10 1/2 oz. & 6 1/2 in or the size of a Banana

Total Weight Gain/Loss: no idea and I'm not sure I want to know. After being on vacation and eating out and lots of yummy desserts and snacks I am trying to be better at home with salad and fruit!

Maternity Clothes: Only sweats for pants still fit, other wise mainly maternity pants. Almost all my shirts still fit

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! Sooooooooo excited to have "my Girls"

Movement: Almost always if I'm sitting and laying in bed. Sometimes when I'm standing. So happy that I feel her moving and knowing that she is OK and growing

Sleep: Sleeping great when Hailey sleeps. Ha. We took her crib side off so she is in a "big girl bed" and doing great!!!

What I miss: Nothing really, I'm half way there and know it will be over soon!!!

Cravings: ICE CREAM! ha. Sugar, anything un-healthy, fast food, luckily still salad and veggies in ranch

Symptoms: nothing but a sore back. Still seeing the chiro and hoping it pays off :)

Best Moment this week: Being on vacation in Michigan, Hailey sleeping better and in her big girl bed, and of course finding out our sweet girl is perfect and healthy and normal!!!

No comments: