July 29, 2011

18 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of baby: 5 1/2 in long and 7 oz. About the size of a bell pepper

Total Weight Gain/Loss: no idea. We'll just say I've gained about 5 lbs. Mmm K?

Maternity Clothes: Getting bigger by the day. Still regular shirts, but not sure how much longer!

Gender: No idea, only 2 weeks until we should find out, August 12th!!

Movement: Oh my goodness this baby is a gymnast like it's Sister was. I only feel it when I am sitting at the computer or laying down to sleep. But I sure do feel it a LOT. It's wonderful and puts this worry wart Momma at ease :)

Sleep: Sooo much better. Finally figured out Hailey needed a night light (who knew?) so now we are both sleeping pretty well. I am having some major sinus pain again which will keep me up but it's better then a screaming toddler all night!!

What I miss: Nothing really, excited to see this Baby and meet him/her and hold them and know they are healthy and perfect!

Cravings: Oranges, fast food, super duper COLD ice water (HOT Nebraska summers!), dessert 24/7, ice cream, veggies dipped in ranch, salad, Broccoli cheddar soup from panera

Symptoms: Feeling good! I'm in the 2nd trimester heaven, feeling the baby but not much pain! My back has been HURTING so I decided to see a chiropractor this time and I really hope it helps my pain and with delivery!

Best Moment this week: Hailey sleeping better, a friend told me I LOOK pregnant and not fat! YAY! :) Feeling the baby move so much is amazing. Oh also the super duper cute bedding I ordered from Target arrived. LOVE it! Going to paint soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the chiro when I was prego with Noelle. It really helped! Towards the ends, I would go twice a week. We actually took Noelle in for an adjustment after birth. It is suppose to help prevent sids. Glad to hear everything is going well!