July 22, 2011

17 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of baby: 5 in long and 5 oz. About the size of an a Turnip

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Epic fail on my part for not remembering what it was last apt, but I think it was about the same. So instead of gaining I probably lost a lb or so

Maternity Clothes: getting bigger by the day. Still regular shirts, but not sure how much longer!

Gender: No idea, only 3 weeks until we should find out, August 12th!!

Movement: Feel this little peanut every time I lay down to go to bed flip and bump me all over. Tried to get Steve to feel but he couldn't. It's exciting!

Sleep: Oh sweet sleep. My 1st Baby is getting her 2 yr molar and is up several times at night crying in pain, and naps went from 2 hours to like 45 minutes. I am NOT a happy camper but hopefully it's getting better :(

What I miss: Nothing really, excited to see this Baby and meet him/her and hold them and know they are healthy and perfect!

Cravings: Salad, Oranges, Fruit, Anything and everything un-healthy :( Sugar!!!!

Symptoms: None other then being tired, but I was tired from #1 before I was prego. Welcome to Mommyhood right? ;)

Best Moment this week: Feeling like myself (sleep deprived self) again!! Holla!!!

No comments: