July 15, 2011

16 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: 4 1/2 in long and 3 1/2 oz. About the size of an avocado

Total Weight Gain/Loss: So I don't remember what my weight was last time I was at the Dr (epic fail on my part), but I'm pretty sure after puking/pooing all night Sunday I lost a couple lbs :(

Maternity Clothes: 99% regular clothes, maternity shorts, all regular shirts. The good thing about being fat before pregnancy is your clothes are big and stretchy and they will last a long time! Ha

Gender: I still keep going back and forth. Only 4 weeks until we should find out, August 12th!!

Movement: 95% sure I've felt the baby the last few days. Yay!

Sleep: I have good nights and bad nights. The last couple have been good, not even getting up to pee. But I think my stomach bug made me so tired I am catching up!

What I miss: Nothing really, excited to see this Baby and meet him/her and hold them and know they are healthy and perfect!

Cravings: Salad with ceasar/raspberry vinaigrette dressing, fruit, tuna salad, fast food, junk food (boo), anything and everything sugar, this week it was homemade applesauce. Might have to make some soon!

Symptoms: So I went to a movie w/ my sis this past weekend and got a big ol bag of popcorn and pretty much ate the entire thing. Was up until 2:30am Sunday puking cuz of it. NOT good. Why must I always do this to myself?? So I felt like crap until Wed but now I'm good to go! Will NOT over indulge myself again! Not worth it!!!

Best Moment this week: Starting to feel LOTS better, not half as gaggy as I was and have more energy. Knowing we will get to find out if the baby is all healthy and fine in a couple weeks, midwife told me the baby is in perfect position so it is growing beautifully and heard the heartbeat! (in the 150's she thought) YAY!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

You have a nice blog. Try to visit my blog too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks