July 8, 2011

15 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of baby: 4 in long and 2 oz. About the size of an apple

Total Weight Gain/Loss: ?? I know I've been eating a LOT more (junk food) so I'm sure I'm packing it on. Have midwife apt Monday so I will have to face the scale :/

Maternity Clothes: 99% regular clothes, maternity shorts, and I broke down this week and wore maternity jeans b/c the thought of squeezing into my regular jeans gave me a headache. I will hopefully wear my regular jeans a couple more times though

Gender: I still keep going back and forth. Only 5 weeks until we should find out. (I will make my apt for the u/s on Monday)

Movement: Think I've felt the baby "bump" into me, not sure. I know what is and isn't gas and muscle spasm's, but I'm still not sure! Hopefully soon :)

Sleep: Sleeping AMAZING. Head cold is finally gone, and I am able to breathe through my nose. PRAISE JESUS!!! Not awake at 4am either, I usually wake once to go potty and then able to fall right back to sleep

What I miss: Nothing really, excited to see this Baby and meet him/her and hold them and know they are healthy and perfect!

Cravings: Salad with ceasar/raspberry vinaigrette dressing, fast food, junk food (boo), anything and everything sugar, especially rhubarb crisp (which I am giving into and making this weekend. WHOP)

Symptoms: Woobies are KILLIN me! I feel like a whale. I think I am starting to show, but it's still jiggly fat. Grrr. Feel amazing, this 2nd trimester thing rocks this time around! :)

Best Moment this week: Starting to feel LOTS better, not half as gaggy as I was and have more energy. Still hard to get off the couch some days (but I'm pretty much always like that, right?)
15 weeks with the peanut, bigger then I was at 20 weeks with Hay. Oh well I know it happens with #2

No comments: