July 1, 2011

14 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 weeks

Size of baby: 3 1/2 in long and 1 1/2 oz. About the size of a lemon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: ?? I know I've been eating a LOT more (junk food) so I'm sure I'm packing it on

Maternity Clothes: 99% regular clothes, but I got some maternity shorts from a friends garage sale last week and they are heaven!

Gender: Not sure, only about 6 weeks until we find out! YAY!

Movement: Think I've felt the baby "bump" into me, not sure. I know what is and isn't gas and muscle spasm's, but I'm still not sure! Hopefully soon :)

Sleep: Sleeping sucks. I'm dead tired and feel like I could sleep for 5 days straight, but we have head colds in our house so I am sooo stuffy I can't sleep. Even benadryl didn't help :(

What I miss: Still my alcohol. Especially with 4th of July coming up. Oh well it's well worth it and only for a season! :)

Cravings: Salad with ceasar dressing, fresh fruit, veggies dipped in ranch, fast food, shall I go on??

Symptoms: GAG REFLUX ughhhh, if I try to eat something I am not hungry for or I over eat it's baaaadddd, bad taste in my mouth, woobies are KILLIN me! I feel like a whale. I think I am starting to show (will post pics sometime soon I promise) but it is all jiggly like fat. Ughhhh

Best Moment this week: Starting to feel a little better, not so gaggy 24/7 like I was and have SOME energy. Still hard to get off the couch some days

No comments: