June 24, 2011

13 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: 3 in. long, the size of a large shrimp ;) Maybe I'll start calling the baby Shrimp instead of Peanut!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: ?? I think I am about 8 lbs under my starting weight. OK with me!

Maternity Clothes: nope none yet, still in my regular clothes for as long as possible!

Gender: Not sure, I flip flop everyday

Movement: Think I've felt the baby "bump" into me, not sure. I know what is and isn't gas and muscle spasm's, but I'm still not sure! Hopefully soon :)

Sleep: Sleeping amazing, up some nights from 4am-6am but most nights I sleep like a rock

What I miss: Mike's Hard Cranberry :( Sorry but I do! Haven't had one in a LONG time and I especially crave them in the hot hot summer time!

Cravings: Salad with ceasar dressing, fresh fruit, veggies dipped in ranch, fast food, ice cream, shall I go on??

Symptoms: GAG REFLUX ughhhh, if I try to eat something I am not hungry for or I over eat it's baaaadddd, bad taste in my mouth, woobies are KILLIN me!

Best Moment this week: Starting to feel a little better and have SOME energy. Still hard to get off the couch some days

No comments: