June 7, 2011

30 day post- Finished!

So I've failed. Miserably. BUT I have an amazing excuse of which I will share with you later this week (maybe even tomorrow if I have time and can muster up the energy). So I'll just finish out the last 5 days of the challange with some pics. Sorry. But as I tell Hay you get what you get and you don't throw a fit. Think I spend to much time w/ a 2-year old??

Day 25 - What's in your purse.

I don't carry a purse anymore. EVER. I carry a huge over the shoulder messenger bag that I made into a diaper bag. Because honestly diaper bags are ugly (at least the ones I can afford) and I got tired of it. Thanks Target for the cute bag! But it's boring. It contains; my HUGE wallet, keys, phone, diapers, wipes, sanitizer, the like. BORING!


Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you've been.


Over the weekend we went to Hasting/Grand Island, Ne for a family reunion. I missed an amazing picture opportunity of some deranged catholic pastor (Maybe he was just dressed as one) jumping in the street at cars with his cross in hand. So I made sure to get one of the huge junk yard! HA. As Steve put it "any other place this would totally be illegal". LOL



Day 27 - A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
This pic was taken at the in-laws last August I think. I've lost some weight since then (not enough. Sigh), and some obvious reasons, but I'm also the mother of a very very active 2 year old, and still lovin life! Not to much different now....



Day 28 - Your favorite movie

If you've never seen it GO NOW and get it. OMG BEST MOVIE EVER. I guess you have to understand my sense of humor, but it's SOOOO dumb I cry laughing. I can recite the whole movie line for line and do A LOT. Drives my Hubby nuts. Ha. The "Tard" in the movie is the best. Just sayin'....go see it!


Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.Pedicures! Ahhhhhhhh need I say anymore girls??


Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.

No photo..sorry it would scare everyone including me. Updates to follow ;)

No comments: