June 15, 2011

similarities.........

So please don't comment that you think I'm weird for thinking of these things. I realize this. It's just how my brain works ;)

So here are some similarities I have found during both of my pregnancies (thus far).

First we'll start with Hailey;

Hailey "Bean" Sessions:

Found out I was pregnant on August 18th 2008

Found out I was pregnant when I was about 2 weeks along

My due date was April 30th 2009

I lost over 15 lbs during the 1st and most of the 2nd trimester (no worries I PACKED it on later in the 2nd tri and all of the 3rd. Sigh)

Cravings I had especially in the 1st trimester: Taco Bell, Cheetos, fresh fruit (mainly pineapple, red delicious apples (COLD), grapes with seeds, and peaches), Ham and swiss cheese sandwiches, toast, cereal (all kinds)

When Bean was born I was 26 years old and Steve was 29

Would be awake with insomnia from about 4am-6-6:30am (only to fall BACK to sleep and then my alarm would go off at 6:50 for work. Grrrrrrr) every night. It was horrible! I just laid there and prayed, a LOT.


Peanut Sessions: - Currently 11 weeks pregnant

Found out I was pregnant on April 18th 2011

Found out I was pregnant when I was about 2 weeks along

My due date is December 30th 2011

I lost 11 lbs between weeks 4 and 7, not sure what it is now but I'm pretty sure it's around the 15 lbs mark. Some of my pants fall off! Hoping NOT to pack on as much later this time and going to be much more careful and healthy! We'll see....

Cravings I've had so far: Fresh fruit (especially pineapple, peaches, and strawberries. Thank GOODNESS it's summer this time!), cheetos and dorotios, Ham and swiss sandwiches (I could LIVE at little king right now. seriously), cereal, cranberry jello salad

I had an ultra sound with both pregnancies right at 8 weeks and holding up the pictures you can't tell who is who. I'm sure every single baby in the world look alike at 8 weeks, but I like to think different. I think it means this baby will also be cute and healthy and perfect and look gorgeous just like it's big sis :)

I will be 29 years old when this baby is born


I either can't fall asleep right away or I'm awake from about 4am-6-6:30am. It's horribly annoying. (luckily this time I don't have to wake up until 8:30 or later! Hallelujah!)


So does anybody else think this stuff is weird or just me?? Not sure!

No comments: