June 22, 2011

Summer.....

So catching up on reading blogs (while trying my hardest not to gag and throw up 24/7), I was reading one of my favs Jessica and she wrote about her favorite summer things/things that remind her of summer. It inspired me so here is my list! Share your own :)

Flip flops. Homemade ice cream. Car wash in the driveway. Water Balloons. Popsicles. Grilling out. Corn on the cob. Big bowl of fruit salad. Tank tops. Curly hair. Pink toenail polish. Zoo. Fireworks. Laying on a blanket in the grass looking at the stars. Sprinklers. Mike's Hard Lemonade on the back porch. Watermelon. Millard Days Parade. Slush. Capri's. Walks around the neighborhood. Pedicures. Thunderstorms. Family road trips. Swimsuits. Beach Boys. College World Series. Peaches. Humidity.

So tell me what is summer to you! I <3 summertime :)

No comments: