August 19, 2011

21 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: 3/4 of a lb & 10 1/2 in or the size of a large carrott

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 3 lbs in a month. Considering we were on vacation for a week and it was my birthday I'm pretty happy with that number!

Maternity Clothes: Only sweats for pants still fit, other wise mainly maternity pants. Almost all my shirts still fit

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! Sooooooooo excited to have "my Girls"

Movement: All the time when I'm sitting/laying. This child is not any more calm then her big sister was, we could be in for it X2

Sleep: Sleeping great when Hailey sleeps. Ha. Up to pee once a night and it's usually when Hailey needs help getting back to sleep so no big deal. I know the good sleep isn't going to last much longer so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can!

What I miss: Being able to go to the bar for my Birthday. But it's all good next year for the big 3-0 I will :)

Cravings: ICE CREAM! ha. Sugar, anything un-healthy, fast food, luckily still salad and veggies in ranch

Symptoms: nothing but a sore back. Still seeing the chiro and hoping it pays off :) I could have 9 babies if I always felt like I do in the 2nd trimester!

Best Moment this week: Choosing a first and middle name for our girl. I am soooooooo excited but only me and Steve will know until she is born. :) Also my BFF from Denver came for my Birthday weekend and we had SUCH an amazing time, it was great to share our good news from the u/s and that it's a girl with her in person!!

21 week belly shots. Feelin large but only half way there! Oy vey!

No comments: