January 30, 2009

Would you like to take a Survey???

So here is my 2nd attempt at this, yesterday when I posted it it only posted like half my answers :( I was REALLY mad! (Thanks Julie for pointing it out!) So of course now I forget what I put so I'll wing it again. Ha. Ya'll left such sweet comments yesterday to hope you'll comment again cuz I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some comments :)

So all of my friends are filling this out on facebook and I am not smart enough to learn how to do it on there, so luckily
Jen and some other bloggy friends posted it on their blog so I figured I would do it here to!

25 Random facts about me:

1. All my life all I ever dreamed of was having an amazing Husband who I was madly in love with and loved me more then anything in the world, to have a nice pretty decorated house, a good car to get me around, and babies. I can't believe at the age of 26 I have all of those things! God has truly blessed me more then I ever thought possible

2. I pluck all the hair out of my toes cuz it totally grosses me out

3. I have the sweetest tooth (teeth) ever. If it has sugar in it I will most likely eat it.

4. I've had almost every single one of my back teeth filled from cavities. At one point my dentist was watching 8 holes in my teeth and I have since had all 8 filled because all the holes were growing and got to big. (think #3 and #4 are connected at all? Ha)

5. I also had to have braces for 3 1/2 years and a ugly horrible metal head gear (for huge over bite. I would squeeze 2 teeth between my bottom and top teeth. Totally attractive) for over a year. My teeth look great it just stunk and I was a rebellious teenager and didn't wear the rubber bands on my braces and had to keep them on 8 months longer then good kids.

6. My husband on the other hand has PERFECT teeth and never had a filling in his life. (pray our kids have his teeth and not mine)

7. I love roller coasters and thrill rides but freak out while in line for them and almost throw up from anticipation

8.I was born over 3 weeks late. My Mom's Dr told her I would be born in late July and I didn't come until August 13th. Now being pregnant myself I don't know how she did it at all, that is crazy

9. I am obsessed w/ naming cars. So far the cars I have owned are Orny, Horny, Gwen, and Monica. I named Steve's cars; Twyla (he didn't care for it but after a couple months he referred to his car as Twyla and I found GREAT joy in this) and Sam. My parents have Ruby and Julian, my brother had Bo Moby (don't ask LONG story) and now Tarkie. Also various friends cars I have named: Kate, Paula, Stella (my friend Julia's car, a guy at her wedding rehearsal dinner even sang a song about her car Stella. I had tears in my eyes people), Ruby, Whitey, Gabi, and others I can't remember. It's kinda my gift to come up w/ the perfect name for your car

10. I check my phone probably over 40 times a day for missed calls. (has to be on silent since I work in a call center) Nothing excites me more then seeing that somebody was thinking of me and called and maybe even left a voice mail!

11. I most likely won't call them back as I HATE talking on the phone. Which is weird since I work on the phone for 8 hours a day. I am horrible about calling friends back. I have gotten a little better, but honestly send me an email and you'll get a response right away, call and it could be a few days or I won't even answer your phone call I'll just shoot you an email. lol

12. I have super weird eating rituals. I have to eat things in order. it's weird. I pull out the cheesiest goldfish and save it for last, I eat skittles and other colored candies in flavor order. (the flavor I hate the most gets eaten first and my favorite last) I could go on and on about my weird eating habits but you get the idea.......

13. I'm psycho about how my socks "sit" on my toes. I hate that stitch line at the top of your socks that sits on your toes. If it's off or bunched or uncomfortable on my toes/feet I will freak out and have a hissy fit. This made us late for church a LOT when I was little because my tights were freaking me out on my toes

14. I have a short fuse and tend to get frustrated and throw things and scream if something isn't working the way I want to. It's pretty bad. I need to break this habit ASAP. Luckily my husband is the most patient man in the world and usually laughs at me and comes to save the day and fix whatever is wrong and hug and kiss me and then I am all better and it's forgotten!

15.I LOVE LOVE LOVE any sandwich w/ the name "salad" in it. Tuna Salad, chicken salad, egg salad they are all my favorites. I <3> them.


16. I used to be really mean to my sister and not play what she wanted to play. She was obsessed w/ Barbie's and I only loved to play w/ my Cabbage Patch Dolls. So I would tell her I would play Barbie's with her if she would play dolls w/ me first. We would play dolls for a long time until she got tired of it, then she would beg to play Barbie's. We would go play Barbie's for 5 minutes and I would say I was bored and would leave. She let this go on for a LOOONNNG time then finally caught on and stopped playing Dolls with me. LOL I am so mean!

17. I played w/ my dolls for FAR to long. I had 4 best friends that were obsessed with them also. We used to "birth" them, "feed" them, take them in their strollers EVERYWHERE (the mall, zoo, church, grocery store, I'm sure it was embarrassing for our parents and siblings), make "baby food" which consisted of flour, water, and food coloring. It was bad. I think I was finally 12 or 13 when I stopped being obsessed w/ Dolls, probably around the time I started babysitting real kids!

18. When I was 15 I started Baby sitting for families from church and our neighborhood. I made SO much $ (tax free!). My favorite family I nannied for every Tuesday night and Friday's for 9 hours while the Mom taught Kindergarten. It was a LOT of responsibility but I loved it and was very mature for my age

19.One of my life long dreams is to attend cosmetology school school and learn how to professionally do hair and make up. I am obsessed w/ cutting, styling, up-doing (not a word but I am cool like that), and anything involving hair. I LOVE it! I was enrolled in hair school but had to get out because it was $18,000 for 13 months. I was young and didn't have the $ and didn't want to go into debt. Maybe once my kids are all grown and out of the house/in school...........

20. I worked in a tanning salon that had a hair salon in it for 3 years in high school. This is where my love of hair started, I used to shampoo the other girls that worked there, and after the hair salon was closed we would do each other's hair and cut our boyfriends hair. Ha. One of the other stylists even let me perm and color her hair! It was so fun

21.Between me and Steve we probably have over 150 movies in our collection. And they are all my "favorite". It's my catch phrase "oh that movie is my favorite!". But I really do have a deep love for a lot of movies! Same thing with music I probably have over 300 of my "Favorite" songs. Steve makes fun of me for this a lot

22. I HATE biting into peppers, onions, and tomatoes. Seriously I'll gag and spit it out if I do. I love the flavor of them and cooking w/ them just can't stand EATing them if that makes any sense.........

23. My Mom has 3 siblings. Her brother has 2 girls and a boy (birth order), then her older sister has 2 girls and a boy (also birth order). Her baby sister doesn't have any children but my Mom ALSO has 2 girls and a boy. Anytime I hear of people having thier kids in this birth order I freak out I think it's so cool and I would love to have 2 girls and a boy myself :) (although all the boys are all spoiled ROTTEN)

24. I am obsessed with online photo albums (from like Snapfish and Kodak), I LOVE putting them together and finding fun quotes and stuff but am scared to pay the $ for one and order it. I have made 3 or 4 and they are sitting online waiting for me, I look at them and visit them but never order one

25. I met one of my best friends in a chat room when we were 15 (11 years ago!). We started chatting and being stupid and silly and probably picking on people. We started IMing each other on AOL and would meet online after she got home from school to go to other chat rooms together. Then we started writing letters and sending each other pictures in the mail, and then started calling each other on the phone. When we were 17 she flew to Omaha from Pittsburgh and stayed with me for a week. I love her to death and even though we only visit each other every couple years I feel like she is my sister and we get along so great and I can tell her anything! No matter how long we go w/out talking we always pick up right where we left off and I love her to death!


OK I am tagging Cara an Julie!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Becky,

Thanks for posting these. I feel like I know you a little bit better now!:)

As far as #24, don't be afraid to order them!!! I just made my first one for Andrew's first year of life. (I did mine through Picaboo)I just got it in the mail and LOVE it!!! They are expensive, but search online for coupons. I found one for 50% off my first order! You will LOVE doing these for your baby girl!

Patti