January 15, 2009

Scared.........

I know I am way behind on my blogging and I need to take pics of the house and all that but life is crazy. For now I just need my bloggy friends to pray for me and my Baby........
The last couple days I have had EXTREME tightness in my belly. To the point where it hurts to walk or be upright so I've been trying to rest, sit, lay down whatever to relieve the pressure. Hey I've never been pregnant before I don't know what it's supposed to feel like, it worried me but I am a worry wort and I thought maybe it was just my belly growing to accommodate my ever expanding Baby inside. Well, yesterday after eating what was probably to much spicy/crazy food (Qdoba, and then a BBQ ckn sandwich at Applebees), I had amazing heartburn and was so bloated I wanted to explode. I woke up at 10 last night with the worst heartburn you can imagine. I'll spare you the details, but it was B A D. I slept somewhat OK but this morning I have been cramping so horribly bad. I am just sitting at work in tears it's so painful. I am scared beyond anything. I can feel Hailey move and kick so I think she is OK I am just worried this could be pre term labor or something else wrong :( I am drinking lots of water and seeing my Dr in about an hour and a half but I really could use your prayers. I am scared beyond anything and praying like crazy that everything is OK. I will try to update later today or tomorrow and let you know what is going on...........

2 comments:

Cara said...

Praying, praying, praying for you and baby Hailey.

Julie said...

Oh Becky! I'm so glad I finally added you to my list so I can see when you update...

Any unusual stuff when you're pregnant is scary. Praying that your Dr visit went well and that you are doing better now.

Even if your symptoms turned out to be nothing major, you TOTALLY did the right thing in getting checked out by the Dr. It's better safe than sorry, for sure.

Hope everything is alright now, and will be checking back later to see if you've updated again.