December 31, 2008

So grateful........

All the blessing this year have been amazing and I don't know where I would be w/out my amazing God who has made all these things happen............

I am grateful for.............

  • my ever growing baby belly and that I can not fit in most of my "normal" clothes.
  • that maternity clothes are so comfty due to point above :)
  • feeling my Baby girl moving and knowing she is OK and loves bouncing around in her Momma and is safe and warm all the time
  • My hubby. So many many reasons to many to list here. But we have grown in our love and our marriage and I am so extremely blessed he loves me
  • that despite horrible real estate market and economy we were able to sell our house and make a very good profit in less then 3 weeks!
  • to build a brand new GORGEOUS house that we will spend many many happy years in, parties, friends, family, and bringing our perfect lil princess home to! And the fact that we move in 2 days!!!!!
  • in laws that have let us live w/ them rent free for 6 months and have been so open and gracious to us
  • the fact that both of us have good paying jobs and have not been laid off or even taken pay cuts and in fact have both gotten raises/bonus this year!
  • all my friends for their love and support, for always being there for me and listening to me and putting up w/ me through out the year. I love you guys more then you'll ever know!
  • maybe it will sound stupid or juvenile but for finding blogs! I have gotten to know so many great people, people that don't even know I read about their daily lives. It has strengthen my walk w/ God and I have been able to get my thoughts and feelings out in such an awesome way

Hope everybody else is as blessed as we are! So sorry I didn't get cards out to anybody this year :( Life is to crazy and they are boxed up somewhere and I was not about to dig through and find them. But expect an amazing card for the Holiday season of 2009! Hope everybody is safe tonight and celebrates God and all the blessings of 2008! Love to you all!

1 comment:

Jen said...

How's the new house? Are you settling in? I can't wait to see more pictures of it!