December 4, 2008

Movin along

So I'll go on and blabbel for a little while and you'll just have to deal w/ it K?
I am super duper super mondo super excited (can you tell I am excited?) b/c I get to fly out to Denver to see my bestie ever Megan! Ahhhhhhhh! She has lived there for over 2 years and she comes back to Omaha so much so I always get to see her and I never have the time, $, or PTO at work to get to go see her :( And honestly ya'll I could travel once a weekend a month for 12 months out of the year and still not get to everybody I would want to go visit. I have friends in Florida, Pittsburgh, Colorado, and Ohio I could go visit. Then I have family in Indiana, California, Washington, Michigan, and Alabama I could go visit! Soooo crazy. I would LOVE to go see them and sometimes it's so hard planning trips and trying to decide who to go see and when. Plus being able to take like a whole week off at once for me and Steve is nearly impossible. It's so super hard! :( Makes me sad I haven't seen my Gram or my favorite Aunt's and Uncle's or met almost all of Steve's family!! We are hoping to make it to Indiana and at least Michigan this next year.
So anyway all that to prove to you what a challenge it is for me to get away! But I made no excuses this time and w/ Southwest's AWESOME flights of $49, I really couldn't beat it. And honestly after living w/ the in laws for 5 1/2 months I knew I would want to get away and re charge my batteries! I am SUPER excited and can't wait to see where Meg lives, works, hangs out, meet her friends, go to what I have been told is THEE best restaurant EVER Sweet Tomato (is that right Meg?? I always friggin forget the name. Oops), do some outlet shopping and RELAX and cook for my girl! (and Kevin to!) I can't wait! I fly out Saturday morning and come back late Tuesday night then on Wednesday is the BIG appointment! Yes Becky caved and is going to find out if this little bean is a HIM or HER. I am super nervous, excited, emotional, fearful, a bunch of feelings all mixed into one! I am praying fastly that God has his hand over us and everything will be fine. I am scared God is going to take my innocence and give us something big that we think we can't handle. I know everything will be fine and he will not give us more then we can handle but if you think of us say a little prayer?? Thank you! We appreciate all of them! I will post a blog and let everybody know once we tell our parents and family, I am super excited and can't wait to tell the world the names we have picked (me and Steve are re hashing boy names as we speak. LOL we are in-decisive), and show the newest pictures of our Little Bean!
I will leave you with one new picture from the house from last Friday. We are hoping to go tomorrow and see a sidewalk, back patio, interior paint, and all our lighting fixtures up! But if nothing has changed inside we may just skip it and go next weekend :) We'll see and I'll make sure to take plenty of pictures! So here is the kitchen w/ ALL the cabinets installed and the counter tops on. I am partial but I think it's gorgeous!!!

3 comments:

Cara said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

Funny, I'm flying to Houston on Southwest, leaving Saturday morning and coming back Tuesday night. We'll be on the same airline at the same time. :)

Julie said...

YAY for you getting to get "away" for a few days!

So....with your last comment on my buckeye post - are you saying I'm not popular??? LOL

You should see how excited I get when I have more than 3 comments on a post! I'm pathetic.

I'd mail you some buckeyes, but I don't know how well they'd keep. Maybe next time you visit MI I can get some to you. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi. I left you a comment a few months back on another entry about your house. We also live in a Hearthstone Home.

Your house is looking great! I don't even know you but I'm excited for you.

And congratulations on the baby! I bet things are getting pretty hectic...but exciting.