December 5, 2008

Omaha Update 12/5/08

It has been a while so I thought I would do a quick update. (Plus wifee says I have to blog) JK

Becky- Things are going well for her. She is staying very busy with friends and family. Work is there... just counting the days until she will be on maternity leave. B his feeling better with the pregnancy. Some meds are helping and she is eating almost normal. She is looking forward to all the upcoming things... Denver trip, new house, and baby. We learn the sex of the baby next week!

Steve- Going well. In the middle of lots of change again personal and work. Work is rebuilding the department and getting all new offices and cubes. The old ones were falling apart and it was about 25 years past due. Work is not too busy with the holidays coming, things tend to slow down. I am looking forward to dive into my main responsibilities in the next few months. I will be heading up a bank wide change of how items are purchased, a full source to settle solution.
I am enjoying watching nba. Even just on normal cable it is on 3 nights a week some times. Plus they finally got smart and start the east games at 7 instead of 8 or 9. But, most of the time I end up taping them and watching them on the weekend.

Baby- Baby is doing well too, All is good. Bean is growing and kicking. We will be glad to know the sex soon, and maybe even the name.

Well, that is it for now... I can't write as much as B does :)
Take care everyone!

No comments: