January 22, 2009

Bean.......

Hailey,
It's been a long time since I wrote you last. I didn't mean for it to be this long in between "letters", I want to try to capture and journal every part of this pregnancy and remember it all as I know it will be over before I can blink. And then when you are here my world will totally revolve around you. But for now life is getting away from me to quickly and I have so many things going on!
You are now 26 weeks old. So crazy. You could be here anywhere from 11-14 weeks. That is so soon in many ways and to long for me to wait in others! I hope you stay in longer so you are perfectly healthy and fine and can come straight home with us. I hope Mommy has made a good home for you, and I hope your comfty and warm and want to stay in there and grow for a long time so your perfect for me and your Daddy! Mommy has gone through some WEIRD things the last couple months. LOTS of heartburn, a big scare last week which I almost ran into the ER because I was so so deathly scared something was wrong with you. (turns out it wasn't heartburn either, after lots of water, 2 apples, a magic pink laxative I got the "problem" out and I will do everything to avoid that pain again my whole life. LOL) I never knew I could love somebody so deeply and unconditionally like this Baby Girl. If something were to happen to you I don't want to look back and not remember cherishing my moments with you and loving you. I LOVE when you flop and move in me, no matter how un-comfortable it makes me or how I start to get annoyed I make myself stop because I know you are just trying to communicate with me and tell me HI and that your OK in there :)
You LOVE your Daddy more then any Baby in the womb I have ever heard of. Every single time he kisses my belly, talks to you, or puts his hand on you, you immediately stop whatever your doing and are so still. Once he stops you go at me again kicking and flopping away. Sometimes it makes Mommy upset because she doesn't have that effect on you, but secretly I LOVE it because I am in love w/ your Daddy just as much as you are and I think he is amazing and I guess you learned early that he is :) He is going to do anything and everything to provide you an amazing life and make sure you know you are loved. I can't wait to see him hold you and I know you 2 will love to take naps together and spend time bonding over NBA games :) Baby even if you don't please pretend for your Daddy that you love Basketball. Don't worry I'll teach you all the rules and how it's played! Ha.
We finally got to move into our house and your room is not ready at all. I am in panic mode. We need to get paint and get that started I know it will come along quickly I just want everything to look and be perfect for you. You also need a crib and a changing table and a million other little things! I know I have 3 months but just make sure to wait so your anal Mom can have everything clean, and folded and put in it's place OK? Thanks!
We love you more then words could say, I have loved this time to bond with you and for you to be my special girl. I love that you dance and jive to our praise music on the radio in the car, and that you always calm down after I say a prayer for you. God is watching over us and I know he is still holding you in his hands. Your a lucky girl and I hope to do everything possible to let you know how much you are loved and wanted! Mommy will try to get better about writing and telling you how special you are! I love you sweet Princess

I am getting huge! This was taken last night, please excuse the HORRIBLE double chin (I was trying to crop my face out as much as possible), and the pajama pants. Ha! Can't believe my Girl is in there growing! So crazy

3 comments:

Julie said...

So sweet!

Cara said...

How cute are you?! Love the little belly! Keep growing, Bean!

Anonymous said...

-Almost cried baby! LU! -Daddy :)