January 15, 2009

Update

H E A R T B U R N is the bane of my existence. I HATE it. Yup that's what it is. My Dr was amazing and joking and made me laugh, I even felt great after words me and Steve went home and ate lunch. And now I am dying again. I just have to take my Zantac and Tylenol for the pain if it doesn't go away I have to take Mylesec or whatever that nasty stuff is (sorry spelling is escaping me right now). :(
I am back at work and dying but I'm stubborn and will wait it out! Thanks for your prayers girl I love you and I felt them all around me! Hopefully this Bean sticks it out another 15 weeks and will be fine and healthy! He heartbeat was 151 and she was movin and shakin and is still perfect!

2 comments:

Julie said...

YEAH!!! Glad to hear everything is okay!

You do realize that your baby will be born with a head FULL of hair, right??

It's an "old wives tale", but I'm telling you - with my son, no heartburn. And he was bald as a cue ball. With all 3 of my daughters, it was AWFUL! And they were all born with heads full of hair!

I carried tums and ate them like candy...

Cara said...

YAY for the perfect little bean!! So relieved to hear that you are both doing well, excluding the nasty heartburn!