November 19, 2008

To my little one......

Dear Bean,
I know your not even born yet, you don't have a name, and I haven't seen your face but I have been thinking the last couple days about how much I want to talk to you. I can't talk to you in my womb yet because you won't be able to hear me for another 2 weeks. I kinda feel bad for you when you can. I'm sorry little Bean Momma likes to talk and is very loud and never shuts up. My singing is horrible, and I tend to use far to many bad words :( I am working on this. Regardless I hope my voice will calm and sooth you and you will love me no matter what my flaws. I think if your Daddy can then you will be able to also ;)
I love you already more then words can say. You have been growing inside of me for almost 17 weeks now. My belly is starting to get hard and fat and I know it's because your growing and getting bigger and that makes me the happiest I have ever been in my whole life. I can't imagine you not coming and not being here already. What did me and Daddy ever talk about before?? What consumed my thoughts all day (and night when I am awake!)?? I know you have made me have such a closer better bond w/ my God. I talk to him all the time. I can see him watching over us and that he is holding my belly and you in his hands. That makes me much less scared of our future. Even if something happens and he takes you to your eternal home I know he will hold you and so will your G. Grandparents who are waiting up there for us.
In just 3 short weeks we will FINALLY get to see your face. FINALLY get to find out if you are a boy or a girl, and find out if your growing well and everything is fine. I wish I was one of the normal typical first time pregnant girls that is naive and knows nothing but I read far to much. I pray vastly every day and night for you to be safe and that I am doing everything right. I take my vitamin every single morning, I try to eat right but am failing miserably at that, and get lots of rest and not lift heavy things. Your Daddy loves you more then he will admit, he doesn't want to get to attached until your here and he can hold you, but he is so in love w/ you and the thought of you being here and being our child. He cooks for me, cleans, does the laundry, and picks up all the heavy things he won't let me lift even though it hurts his back and knees. You have made us a family little Bean and we love you more then words can say.
Please be safe and continue to grow and I promise not to play any Michael Bolton music into my belly, that will wait until you are here my love ;) I love you so much
Your Mommy

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wait til you feel him (or her) moving around all the time and reacting to things you do. It's AMAZING!

Oh, and I like the pink starburst too, they're my 2nd fave...LOL

Congrats on getting a move-in date, that's awesome! I know it will be a huge relief to have your own space again!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet baby.. well said.
-Love Steve