November 11, 2008

A little of this and a little of that

So it's been awhile since I posted. Steve has had a weird laps in un-busyness at work (hey people it's my blog and I can make up words if I want to) so I've been waiting for him to write about something more exciting then NBA I don't think it's going to happen :( Maybe I should make him fill out the quiz about me? Ha yeah right! OK anywho here are some updates:
Pregnancy:
Going MUCH better. I have more of an appetite and am keeping LOTS of food down. Although it's weirdo junk. Cheeto's and grape Kool-Aid are my favorites right now. Along w/ any fast food. Taco Bell, Arby's, Burger King. Blah. I am not rich enough to eat out all the time so an occasional eggs and toast dinner has to do :) But the Reglan must be helping a lot because the nausea is down and so is the heartburn. I wish I could say it's also from being further along in the pregnancy but I still have my spouts of it (this morning was especially bad) or if I forget/take my pills to late :( I'm hoping this goes away SOON as they say not to take these pills for longer then 2-3 months. Yikes then what??
Also I have not been sleeping well. Our living arrangements have been getting the best of me and I fear I have a bad attitude about it. I whine and moan and complain far to much. I am forever grateful I have somewhere to live and especially somewhere where we can save so much $. But it's not MY house with MY bed and MY things. And I miss all of MY things :( I go to bed about 8 (yes 8pm) and am awake every night anywhere for 1 1/2 to even 4 hours one night. No rhyme or reason. I don't have to go potty although I usually do hoping that will help me fall asleep. Doesn't work. I am either hot or cold, to many lights in the room keeping me awake, it's always something. Mainly it's just my head running and running. I can't stop thinking. So I pray. A LOT. I pray for the baby, for my pregnancy and delivery, for my pregnant friends, for my marriage and husband, for our families, you name it I pray for it. Maybe God is keeping me awake so we can have "US" time together. Ha. But I need my sleep for The Bean, God!!!!
I have my 16 week apt tomorrow with my amazing Dr. I am excited. It should be boring, give blood, get weighed (pray for gain but NOT to much!), and ask my trillion questions! Now as you all know Dr Reed has a history of DRAGGING me in for ultra sounds at every visit. I told Steve not to come as we are not SUPPOSED to have an ultra sound so there is no need for him to come. But if by some odd reason we DO have one we could find out the sex! So now I am torn. Do I say no and not have one and wait until Dec at 20 weeks to find out when for sure my Hubby will be there? Or do I do one by myself and find out and then go tell him?? Of course if something is wrong and it's an emergency I will have one w/out batting and eye lash, but just for kicks I don't know what to do! Honestly people I am WAY to obsessed over this. LOL. Oh my! So anyways, I am getting a belly and this excites Steve to no end. He loves touching it and I make him kiss it and rub it all the time. Ha. I promise to take pictures SOON it's just I don't always look the most flattering and I don't want to post that for all the world to see.

House:
We have walls people! Our outside is mostly done, just needs grass, door bell, and exterior lighting. It's very exciting! We got our final move in date, and it will not change at all. We are moving in.........................DUN DUN DUN...............less then...............7 WEEKS!!!! Jan 2nd! OMG I am so so so so so so excited beyond words you have no idea! Seems like it will come up so quickly! We will have Thanksgiving, I am going to Denver to see Meg, then Christmas and then BAM we will move! :) Pray for good weather and NO snow or ice! :) hehe I know a lot to ask for in Nebraska in January! And now for an overload of pictures!!!
The outside!!! YAY! So cute! It's 2 different colors of tan. The bottom (main part) is creamy white and the peaks are darker shade of tan :) I LOVE IT! (p.s. you can see the monster of a house that is going in next door. Yikes our house looks tiny next to it!)
View into the foyer/living room from front door. LOVE me some windows!
My Kitchen! The food pantry is to your left
View of living room from Kitchen. And the door leading to our master bedroom is on your left.

Love me some windows! I am so excited about all the light that will come in the living room/kitchen from these. I love it!!!
Down to the "Man Cave"

Bean's Nursery and big window. Can't wait to decorate and paint!!!!

The spare room/guest room/computer room. Again I'm sorry people but I LOVE the windows! This faces the front of the house with the adorable flower box under them! :)

Our master bedroom one of 2 windows in the room

View from the picture above. HUGE walk-in closet to your left and master bathroom straight ahead.



Me and Steve are doing great. Trying to soak up all the "US" time we can get as we know our lives will drastically change in 5 short months. Plus with all the moving and house things we will be doing I know we won't have as much quality time together. A couple Saturday's ago I made him take me out on a real date. It was gorgeous outside like high 70's one night so we ate at Spaghetti Works downtown, went on the huge slides in the park, and for a horse drawn carriage ride. It was one of the best nights ever! I knew the weather would be changing and cold (it is. 30's this week. Burrrrr), and then Bean would be here before we know it and we wouldn't have the opportunity to do it again! It was so great and I have the best most understanding Husband in the entire world. I have no idea why he loves me but he does! And well I must say! :)
I took Thursday off for my Dr apt and also have a dentist apt that day (I swear I am trying to kill myself I always do that. Get them all over in one fail swoop), and then going Christmas shopping with my sister! YAY! It will be here before we know it people! I am teaching a Kids Choir at church on Sunday's and it's so fun! We are learning Christmas songs and when I told them we only had like 7 weeks to practice they got all excited!! :) I love Christmas!!!!

No comments: