November 4, 2008

Proof

So I'm a day late for McMama's Not Me Monday but I must admit I have some to add.

I most certainly am pregnant here is the proof of pregnancy brain I have lately.....

I so desperately needed my morning breakfast of a bomb pop popsicle that I dropped in the drive way leaves sticks and all, decided it was fine wiped it off with a tissue and headed to work licking the cherry-lime-blue raspberry goodness. I would never do that. EVER

Rented some movies to watch with the hubby this past weekend. Got them from Hollywood Video and promptly returned them to BlockBuster Video. Yeah I am organized and on top of things I would NEVER do that. And thank goodness they called Daddy and told him so he could remind his daughter what a fruitloop she is! HA Oh my

I would never eat frozen M&M cookies the MIL is probably saving for the holidays cuz I am pregnant and NEEDED them. Nope NEVER.


That concludes enough embarrassment although I do have a couple other good ones.........we'll save them for a post after the baby and maybe a couple martini's.........pray for me girls I need it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh hilarious! I love the "not me" monday.

I on the other hand most certainly did not pretend like I needed to go to the bathroom for a really long time so I could get away from playing dolls with Izzy for a couple minutes and play a game or two on my ipod instead. I would never do anything like that!